List users in Global Security Group

Hi

Does anyone know of a free tool that I can use that will list the users in a
security group?

Thanks
Shona

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:dc2a62$2av$1@ns2.fe.internet.bosch.com,
SS <Student.2@uk.bosch.com> had this to say:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of a free tool that I can use that will list the
> users in a security group?
>
> Thanks
> Shona

There's some descriptions here but would either "Local" or "Global" do the
trick for you?

http://www.petri.co.il/download_free_reskit_tools.htm

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:08:16 +0100, "SS" <Student.2@uk.bosch.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Does anyone know of a free tool that I can use that will list the users in a
>security group?
>
>Thanks
>Shona

See tip 4509 » How do I generate a list of the members of a domain group?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com