C&C Generals Graphics Problem! Help please!!

Adi

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

Hi,

I have got myself a new PC along with a new graphics card - an Nvidia
6600GT.

However I'm having problems with graphics in C&C Generals and Zero
Hour. Whilst playing the game there appear to be graphical
imperfections that appear and disappear constantly for example lots of
white rectangles!

I have updated my graphics card driver to the latest version
avaiolable (November 2004), made sure I'm running latest DirectX
(9.0c) but it is still happening! It doesnt seem to matter what
resolution i'm running or if the details are high, medium or low, the
imperfections are always there!

Can anyone help please? heres my PC specs:

Athlon 64 3400,
512mb DDR Ram,
200GB SATA HDD,
Leadtek Winfast A6600GT TDH 128mb graphics card

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

It could be there might still be a few bugs in the 6600.
Might try deleting and reinstalling the game.