[TRADE POST] - selling discounted coins

OK, I didn't sell all of my coins, so I am not selling the UB in my shop...
but I am offering several of them at 125,000 NP, all regularly 200-250k

check my trades if interested - joufenki

:eek:)

forgot to add - selling kreludor WC maps - I have two complete maps
remember my luck with my WC's? Maybe you will be just as lucky :eek:D

neomail me an offer somewhere around 400k and we can make a deal

:eek:)