Deck of hazards

hiya,
does anyone know what the different cards from the deck actually do? i
googled for it but can;t find it anywhere.
any help is apreciated

> does anyone know what the different cards from the deck actually do? i
> googled for it but can;t find it anywhere.

The effect is random. I don't think anyone has bothered to catalogue the
different effects that can happen. You would have to dig out the script
that controls the deck (sorry, don't know the name of it) and read
through it.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Here ya go! It's even editable so you can add your own cards to it.

// ------- NEGATIVE CARDS

// The Fool card (negative)
// Lose 10,000 XP and get 2 extra cards.

// The Donjon card (negative)
// If a donjon area is available, the caster and associates are transported
// there.

// The Traitor card (negative)
// Change to diametrically-opposed alignment instantly.

// The Knave card (negative)
// All non-plot possessions not currently equipped are destroyed.

// The Plague card (negative)
// Permanent disease effect applied for duration of the module.

// The Looking Glass card (negative)
// Caster's henchman is replaced with an evil doppelganger.

// The Wyrm card (negative)
// A hostile ancient dragon is lured to the caster.

// ------- POSITIVE CARDS

// The Joker card (positive)
// Gain 10,000 XP and get 2 extra cards.

// The Hoard card (positive)
// Gain 50-100,000 gold instantly

// The Oracle card (positive)
// Gain permanent premonition effect for duration of the module

// The Avatar card (positive)
// Caster is transformed into an avatar of their alignment.

// The Fountain card (positive)
// All of caster's items are recharged and all stacked items are
// filled up to the maximum possible number.

// The Hatchling card (positive)
// A wyrmling of alignment-appropriate color appears and follows
// the caster as a summoned creature until damaged, at which point
// it transforms into an adult dragon and fights on the caster's behalf
// until all enemies are slain, then vanishes.

// The Bequest card (positive)
// Gain a major unique magical item (this will respect the
// XP1 treasure system if it is used in the module, otherwise
// random boss-level treasure will be generated).

<snip>

Wow, the negative effects are much stronger than the positive ones.