I need 100 post for a image - i have no image!

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
if u find one spam - email me!

i do not spam! i may answer 3 times in row but that's to different questions/point/responses to posts!

i got on here just for fun and then i start trying to help peeps then i saw images i said - "hey i add one" which i did then it said " u need 100 posts"

o man - i should get a image for 1 really good post! if i have one that is?

then i found i really like this forum - i have been on many and loose interest fast -but this one seems some how special?

Well - this post was joke! not a spam!

i added my own image!

100_0132.jpg

100_0128-1.jpg

the site usually screens all posts - so it can not be spam.

when i get one thanks alot you helped me - which i have - i should get a friken image! lol

MrMr

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
Ha! But, man dragon tales is awesome, you know with them weird dragons and them weird voices and that creepy two headed thing, that show is awesome!(maybe very creepy would fit it better though) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nauseating is a fair description. Very creepy hits it on the head.

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006
looks like a good thread 8)

before you kmow it you will have over 100 post.

and there will be newer guys asking you questions
and complimenting your computer.

you wont even have time to get the avatar that you want :lol:

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
what is a avatar??? i googled it that a image?
For other uses, see Avatar (disambiguation).
The ten avatars of Lord Vishnu, copyright BBTIn Hindu philosophy, an avatar, avatara or avataram (Sanskrit: अवतार, IAST: avatāra), most commonly refers to the incarnation (bodily manifestation) of a higher being (deva), or the Supreme Being (God) onto planet Earth. The Sanskrit word avatāra- literally means "descent" (avatarati) and usually implies a deliberate descent into lower realms of existence for special purposes. The term is used primarily in Hinduism, for incarnations of Vishnu whom many Hindus worship as God.

The word has also been used by extension to refer to the incarnations of God in other religions, especially by adherents to dharmic traditions when

ok my posts are degernating - i burned out on my how to guide:

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/build-liquid-cooled-pc-PC-ftopict216766.html

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
why do u need hits? i thought i only need 100 posts!

maybe i should start alot of threads - i can write alot! some is evern pretty good - well i think it is?

o ya 85 posts!

and a who needs a image i make my own:

early gaming systems in 2004

DC400011.jpg

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
wow now i feel like a "post ho" or what ever some said before. i keep reply to this thread!

lol

ok a new photo then - my self image:

DC400152.jpg

oops thats my old angel collection - paintball hurts i only have 4 now!