ASPI

January 27, 2005 11:28:28 PM

Hi:

I'm running windows XP pro

I'm trying to use some software that came with my digital camera, and I'm
being thwarted by a message reading "ASPI for Windows not initialized"
Any information anyone could give me regarding how I might initialize this
wretched ASPI would be greatly appreciated.

-Steve

More about : aspi

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 1:39:53 AM

I believe you will need to have ASPI installed on your system. Below is a
link toa page that has some useful information on ASPI, and where you can
obtain the installation files:

http://www.nu2.nu/aspi/

"Steve" <sepapp@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi:
>

> I'm running windows XP pro
>
> I'm trying to use some software that came with my digital camera, and I'm
> being thwarted by a message reading "ASPI for Windows not initialized"
> Any information anyone could give me regarding how I might initialize this
> wretched ASPI would be greatly appreciated.
>
> -Steve

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 9:18:41 AM

Hi Steve,

WinXP doesn't include ASPI support, you need to add it to the system. Try:
http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/suppdetail.jsp...

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/