ASPI

Hi:

I'm running windows XP pro

I'm trying to use some software that came with my digital camera, and I'm
being thwarted by a message reading "ASPI for Windows not initialized"
Any information anyone could give me regarding how I might initialize this
wretched ASPI would be greatly appreciated.

-Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about aspi

    I believe you will need to have ASPI installed on your system. Below is a
    link toa page that has some useful information on ASPI, and where you can
    obtain the installation files:

    http://www.nu2.nu/aspi/

    "Steve" <sepapp@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >

    > I'm running windows XP pro
    >
    > I'm trying to use some software that came with my digital camera, and I'm
    > being thwarted by a message reading "ASPI for Windows not initialized"
    > Any information anyone could give me regarding how I might initialize this
    > wretched ASPI would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > -Steve

    Hi Steve,

    WinXP doesn't include ASPI support, you need to add it to the system. Try:
    http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/suppdetail.jsp?sess=no&prodkey=ASPI-4.70&language=English+US

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Steve" <sepapp@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >

    > I'm running windows XP pro
    >
    > I'm trying to use some software that came with my digital camera, and I'm
    > being thwarted by a message reading "ASPI for Windows not initialized"
    > Any information anyone could give me regarding how I might initialize this
    > wretched ASPI would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > -Steve

Cameras Windows XP