Windows updates

After my Windows updates download over night, when I go to the bottom right
hand corner to double-click the balloon to install them, the balloon
disappears and the updates don't install. When I try to use Windows updates,
it tells me I need to make changes in the security section of Internet
Explorer. Those changes are correct. Anti-virus is up to dates and I did a
rescan. Also checked for Adware/Spyware.

Any thougths.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows updates

    Try asking them here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&cat=en_US_56d1dd45-de9e-4fc5-9bc1-2d1d0de6daee&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Jimbo" wrote:
    | After my Windows updates download over night, when I go to the bottom
    right
    | hand corner to double-click the balloon to install them, the balloon
    | disappears and the updates don't install. When I try to use Windows
    updates,
    | it tells me I need to make changes in the security section of Internet
    | Explorer. Those changes are correct. Anti-virus is up to dates and I did
    | rescan. Also checked for Adware/Spyware.
    |
    | Any thougths.

Windows