Windows updates

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 27, 2005 4:49:02 PM

After my Windows updates download over night, when I go to the bottom right
hand corner to double-click the balloon to install them, the balloon
disappears and the updates don't install. When I try to use Windows updates,
it tells me I need to make changes in the security section of Internet
Explorer. Those changes are correct. Anti-virus is up to dates and I did a
rescan. Also checked for Adware/Spyware.

Any thougths.

More about : windows updates

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 7:01:34 PM