QH: 'Flotsam Swimming Lessons

Diane

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
blahigive Flotsam Swimming Lessons 2 1,499 NP
barfsnotpants Flotsam Swimming Lessons 1 1,500 NP
buddy__blankies Flotsam Swimming Lessons 3 1,550 NP
o0sugarkiss0o Flotsam Swimming Lessons 1 1,550 NP

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> Thanks

The Water Faerie says 'Wow, thanks, you found my !'
The Water Faerie increases Gunnersaurus369LR's defence

Figures it would raise my lab rat's stats!