HELP ME!

i have win2k pro when i open any thing this message come to me >The
application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000ba). Click on OK to
terminate the application<

plz help me

You should try a setup-mode repair of Windows 2000. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=292175

You will need to reapply service packs and critical updates after you do this, but it will keep your existing configuration intact.

If that doesn't correct the problem you probably have a virus or malware.

Steve Duff, MCSE, MVP
Ergodic Systems, Inc.