boot.ini

my boot file in ini is messed up. Heres what it shows.

[Boot Loader]
Timeout=5
Default=C:$WIN_NT$.~BTBOOTSECT.DAT
[Operating Systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /fastdetect

I need to know what a good boot.ini file shows so I can correct it.

can somebody post their’s so I can straighten this one out, please

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-boot.ini-ftopict401944.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1329690

"dvdljns" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> my boot file in ini is messed up. Heres what it shows.
>

> [Boot Loader]
> Timeout=5
> Default=C:$WIN_NT$.~BTBOOTSECT.DAT
> [Operating Systems]
> multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
> Professional" /fastdetect
>
> I need to know what a good boot.ini file shows so I can correct it.
>
> can somebody post theirâ?Ts so I can straighten this one out, please

request
> Topic URL:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-boot.ini-ftopict401944.html
http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1329690