I refuse MS to poke my computer - so I am going to run 200..

2000 has an active life longer than XP and once I figure the sending IP for
this authenticate - it will be toast.
2 answers Last reply
More about refuse poke computer

    Try it again:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin

    "Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in news:
    #VUo8P9kFHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Try it again:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin
    >

    > "evieg" <evieg@noway.com> wrote in message
    >| 2000 has an active life longer than XP and once I figure the sending IP
    > for
    >| this authenticate - it will be toast.

    Thanks for the link - it has been awhile since I last looked at Product
    Cycles - it seems that I remember that 2000 had a longer slated life than
    XP did (at least Home Edition) - but I could have been wrong. Course none
    of that really matters - I still use Win ME in a dual-boot as I have a
    digital camera that the company who manufactured it went out of business -
    and there are no drivers for it above ME. Mainly my point is that
    everything that works for XP works for 2000 as they are both NT 5.x and so
    the authentication scheme from MS is pointless in most respects.

    again thank for the link.

    cya

Computers Microsoft Windows XP Windows