I refuse MS to poke my computer - so I am going to run 200..

2000 has an active life longer than XP and once I figure the sending IP for
this authenticate - it will be toast.

"Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in news:
#VUo8P9kFHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Try it again:
> ;LifeWin]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin
>

> "evieg" <evieg@noway.com> wrote in message
>| 2000 has an active life longer than XP and once I figure the sending IP
> for
>| this authenticate - it will be toast.

Thanks for the link - it has been awhile since I last looked at Product
Cycles - it seems that I remember that 2000 had a longer slated life than
XP did (at least Home Edition) - but I could have been wrong. Course none
of that really matters - I still use Win ME in a dual-boot as I have a
digital camera that the company who manufactured it went out of business -
and there are no drivers for it above ME. Mainly my point is that
everything that works for XP works for 2000 as they are both NT 5.x and so
the authentication scheme from MS is pointless in most respects.

again thank for the link.

cya