What are you using to view this newsgroup?

I'm using Outlook Express myself..
20 answers Last reply
More about what view newsgroup

    "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    outlook also

    Mattio wrote:
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    Thunderbird from home and Google from work.

    Christine in Vantaa, Finland

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    >>
    > outlook also

    Same

    In article <pO2Ye.11705$GQ4.10426@fed1read05>, Mattio <mjr88@cox.net>
    wrote:

    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    I'm using Thoth myself...

    Mattio wrote:
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    Thunderbird

    "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    Outlook at home. Google at work.

    --
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
    -Bertrand Russell

    Bill Martin wrote:
    > In article <pO2Ye.11705$GQ4.10426@fed1read05>, Mattio <mjr88@cox.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    >

    > I'm using Thoth myself...
    what's that?

    "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    So am I. More out of habit than liking.

    I once tried Netscape's newsreader (many, many, many years ago) and *really*
    didn't like it (it was so clumsy and torturous to use). So even though I
    have Mozilla Suite with a newsreader and stuff for e-mail I haven't tried
    it. Cowardly, I know, especially since I love Mozilla, especially for Neo.
    So handy and easy to use.

    I suppose one day I should get brave and try. But not today! I have been
    saying that for a long time though.

    daramark

    any1 wrote:
    > Mattio wrote:
    >
    >> I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    >>
    > Thunderbird

    Thunderbird here too

    --
    So long my unfairweather friend. I leave you here. Under the cloud where
    the sidewalk ends. - Cindy Alexander

    Outlook Express from home and Google from work

    >I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    I go onto www.talkaboutgaming.com... if they're being slow, I use Outlook
    Express also, but that's only happened once in the past 6 or 8 months.

    -Lois

    In article <43313e86$0$11065$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>, any1
    <someone@somewhere.net> wrote:

    > Bill Martin wrote:
    > > In article <pO2Ye.11705$GQ4.10426@fed1read05>, Mattio <mjr88@cox.net>
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > >>I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    > >

    > > I'm using Thoth myself...

    > what's that?

    Thoth is a yEnc enabled newsreader for Mac OS X, not being updated
    anymore, but still it's nice.

    It took its name from the Egyptian God for Wisdom

    Raindrop wrote:
    > any1 wrote:
    >
    >> Mattio wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    >>>
    >> Thunderbird
    >

    > Thunderbird here too

    me more out of necessity: IE and OE do not work on my pc so I was very
    happy that Thunderbird has a news-section too;-)

    Henny

    Mattio [mjr88@cox.net] said
    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    Gravity.

    And you can generally tell just by looking at the post headers.

    Les wrote:
    > Mattio [mjr88@cox.net] said
    >
    >>I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    >>

    > Gravity.
    >
    > And you can generally tell just by looking at the post headers.
    what is Gravity?

    any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
    > Les wrote:
    > > Mattio [mjr88@cox.net] said
    > >
    > >>I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    > >>

    > > Gravity.
    > >
    > > And you can generally tell just by looking at the post headers.
    > what is Gravity?

    As per the question, it's a newsreader. :o)

    And I can highly recommend it as one of the best.

    http://gravity.tbates.org/

    Les wrote:
    > any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
    >
    >>Les wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mattio [mjr88@cox.net] said

    >>>Gravity.
    >>>
    >>>And you can generally tell just by looking at the post headers.
    >>
    >>what is Gravity?
    >>

    > As per the question, it's a newsreader. :o)
    >
    > And I can highly recommend it as one of the best.
    >
    > http://gravity.tbates.org/

    well, I actually meant if it was only a newsreader or also mail.......
    and for windows. I find it quite nice to have 1 program for both news
    and mail.

    any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
    > Les wrote:
    > > any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said

    > >>what is Gravity?
    > >>

    > > As per the question, it's a newsreader. :o)
    > >
    > > And I can highly recommend it as one of the best.
    > >
    > > http://gravity.tbates.org/
    > >
    > well, I actually meant if it was only a newsreader or also mail.......

    Ah OK. :o)))

    > and for windows. I find it quite nice to have 1 program for both news
    > and mail.

    It only does Usenet and that is what makes it so much better than OE or
    any other combined news/email client because the requirements for news
    groups is quite different to email and there are none of the compromises
    that are usually found with a newsreader that is tacked on to a mail
    client.

    Mattio wrote:

    > I'm using Outlook Express myself..

    Noworyta Newsreader - it's a good newsreader, deals with USENET properly
    and I have no trouble connecting or replying to posts correctly. Like
    some of the others who have replied on this, I also prefer to keep my
    email and news separate. Also cuts down on incidences of top-posting and
    wierd quoting, and I do try to stay on top of them. I tried Agent but it
    confused me terribly! I know people who swear by it, but I struggled to
    work it. NNR is nice and suits my purposes. It also comes in black on
    grey, which suits my eyes :)

    Absynthia Ravenglass [absynthia_ravenglasss@yahoo.co.uk] said
    > Mattio wrote:
    >
    > > I'm using Outlook Express myself..
    > >

    > Noworyta Newsreader - it's a good newsreader, deals with USENET properly
    > and I have no trouble connecting or replying to posts correctly. Like
    > some of the others who have replied on this, I also prefer to keep my
    > email and news separate. Also cuts down on incidences of top-posting and
    > wierd quoting, and I do try to stay on top of them. I tried Agent but it
    > confused me terribly! I know people who swear by it, but I struggled to
    > work it. NNR is nice and suits my purposes. It also comes in black on
    > grey, which suits my eyes :)

    Agent didn't suit me either, and I agree some people think it is
    wonderful, so it goes to show that it is worth trying a few different
    newsreaders before picking a favourite or trundling back to OE.

Outlook Express Newsgroup Games Video Games