Where can I find sysprep ?

I have created an image of Windows 2000 Professional workstation and want to
run sysprep. However, I am not able to find sysprep in the local hard disk.

Can I find it in the installation CD ? Is it necessary for me to copy that
file to a specific folder ?

Thank you for your advice.
2 answers Last reply
More about where find sysprep

    > Can I find it ...

    How about the first hit when you search for it here:-
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=sysprep

    ?

    Andrew

    Dear Andrew,

    Thank you for your suggestion.

    I will try it next Monday.

    Thanks

    "Andrew Morton" <akm@in-press.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Can I find it ...
    >
    > How about the first hit when you search for it here:-
    > http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=sysprep
    >
    > ?
    >
    > Andrew

Microsoft Windows