Stop error Process Initialization ailed

Paul

Splendid

I am trying to fix my Father in laws PC, on startup you get the BSOD with
the following Stop error :- 0x0000006B
(0xC000009C,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x00000000).

He has not added any new software or hardware and says that he had left it
on for a period of time and had the BSOD when he returned to it.
I am unable to start the PC either in safe mode or by using the last known
good config.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Paul

Hi Paul,
Please run chkdsk /r from recovery console and it see if it fixes it. We
could possibly be looking at a hardware issue.

Lukesh