Sign in with
Your question

Up to you Graphics Card...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 6, 2007 6:52:50 AM

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about the graphics card currently. Sporting the fastest GPU and monster memory capacity and the price, i have a questions in mind, why Graphics Card manufacturers keep continue to make a done build graphics card ? I mean, it'll be more "fun" if graphics card manufacturers giving some choices to consumer to choose their preferred GPU, amount of memory, etc. So us as a customers will be choosing a Graphics card mainboard, GPU, memory, hsf etc just like when you are building your PC where you have to choose your Processor, Mainboard, Memory, etc...

What d'you think ?
Feel free to give opinions.

More about : graphics card

January 6, 2007 9:00:28 AM

Wouldn't it be nice to customize our HDD's and our Cases and Our PSU so that become so unstable they blow up?

They will never let you choose anything thats how its been and thats how it will continue i fail to understand why any one would concoct this ridiculous idea....
January 6, 2007 6:59:31 PM

It's a fair idea but I doubt it would be fun. Just more parts to go wrong, at least the card either works or it doesn't. Just think if you had a fault where would you start
Related resources
January 6, 2007 7:05:23 PM

Aren't computers in enough pieces already? If we had to make everything ourselves troubleshooting wouldn't exist- we'd just have to rebuy a whole new computer if it had problems!
January 6, 2007 7:24:34 PM

Quote:
Aren't computers in enough pieces already? If we had to make everything ourselves troubleshooting wouldn't exist- we'd just have to rebuy a whole new computer if it had problems!

Yeah, I would foresee a serious can of worms of compatibility issues. No thanks, I'll let ATI and Nvidia figure out the best config.
!