How can so set up scheduled tasks so several run with no g..

I have 5 programs that I need to run. I want to run like this
program1
program2
program3
program4
program5
program1
program2
etc.
How can I set up scheduled tasks so that when one program finishes the next
one starts? The run time varies a lot. Program1 might run 5 minutes this
time, 30 minutes the next. I want no gap.

Donna YaWanna wrote:

> I have 5 programs that I need to run. I want to run like this
> program1
> program2
> program3
> program4
> program5
> program1
> program2
> etc.
> How can I set up scheduled tasks so that when one program finishes the next
> one starts? The run time varies a lot. Program1 might run 5 minutes this
> time, 30 minutes the next. I want no gap.

Hi,

You can do all from e.g. a batch file, like this:

--------------------8<----------------------
@echo off

:Top
start /WAIT program1