Open new window always maximized?

I use Internet Explorer 6. Is there a Win2k setting (or an IE setting!)
so that when I click on a link in a web page, the new web page window
that opens up is automatically opened in a MAXIMIZED window? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about open window maximized

    I think this is about as close as you can get without using a third-party
    app:

    1) Open only one IE window and do NOT have it maximized.

    2) Click and drag the window edges to make it as large as you want.

    3) Exit IE (without maximizing first).

    That should make the size settings 'stick' and IE should open subsequent
    windows with that same size. It isn't quite maximized, but it can be pretty
    close.

    --
    Tim Rude

    timrude@NOSPAM.hotmail.com
    (remove NOSPAM. for correct email address)

    "Tim Rude" <timrude@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in

    > I think this is about as close as you can get without using a
    > third-party app:
    >
    > 1) Open only one IE window and do NOT have it maximized.
    >
    > 2) Click and drag the window edges to make it as large as you want.
    >
    > 3) Exit IE (without maximizing first).
    >
    > That should make the size settings 'stick' and IE should open
    > subsequent windows with that same size. It isn't quite maximized, but
    > it can be pretty close.

    Or use autosizer... http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

Internet Explorer Microsoft IE6 Windows