Open new window always maximized?

I use Internet Explorer 6. Is there a Win2k setting (or an IE setting!)
so that when I click on a link in a web page, the new web page window
that opens up is automatically opened in a MAXIMIZED window? Thanks.

I think this is about as close as you can get without using a third-party
app:

1) Open only one IE window and do NOT have it maximized.

2) Click and drag the window edges to make it as large as you want.

3) Exit IE (without maximizing first).

That should make the size settings 'stick' and IE should open subsequent
windows with that same size. It isn't quite maximized, but it can be pretty
close.

--
Tim Rude

timrude@NOSPAM.hotmail.com
(remove NOSPAM. for correct email address)

"Rick Charnes" <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@thehartford.com> wrote in message
> I use Internet Explorer 6. Is there a Win2k setting (or an IE setting!)
> so that when I click on a link in a web page, the new web page window
> that opens up is automatically opened in a MAXIMIZED window? Thanks.

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Or use autosizer... http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/