Domain user accounts migration

Hi,
We need to change the domain membership of our desktops, going from a
Windows NT 4.0 domain to a Windows 2003 domain. We would like to preserve
the user profiles. Is it possible to change the user Id behind a user
profile so that the same profile loads when the user logs in to the new
domain?
Any suggestions? Thank you. C
1 answer Last reply
More about domain user accounts migration

    I believe MS admt v2 can do this for you. Take a look at the articles below:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/cookbook/cookchp9.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/activedirectory/admt.asp

    "Clementius" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > We need to change the domain membership of our desktops, going from a
    > Windows NT 4.0 domain to a Windows 2003 domain. We would like to preserve
    > the user profiles. Is it possible to change the user Id behind a user
    > profile so that the same profile loads when the user logs in to the new
    > domain?
    > Any suggestions? Thank you. C

Domain Windows Server 2003 User Accounts Windows