SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094

SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this message
everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate or
Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer gives
any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
patches and SPs
--
Parul
3 answers Last reply

    If you meant "sqlmangr.exe" It is the system tray application which allows
    the user to start and stop SQL related services.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Parul" wrote:
    | SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this
    message
    | everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
    | causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate
    or
    | Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer
    gives
    | any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
    | patches and SPs
    | --
    | Parul

    No it is the Error window titles Sqlmngr.exe and then the error code as I
    specified earlier. As I mentioned it happens every now and again, no pattern
    to it
    --
    Parul

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > If you meant "sqlmangr.exe" It is the system tray application which allows
    > the user to start and stop SQL related services.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Parul" wrote:
    > | SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this
    > message
    > | everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
    > | causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate
    > or
    > | Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer
    > gives
    > | any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
    > | patches and SPs
    > | --
    > | Parul

    This may help.

    http://astor.com.pl/www/Download/Centrum_techniczne/Wonderware/TechNote/TN111.pdf

    Failing that it may be spyware/virus related.

    --

    "Parul" wrote:
    | No it is the Error window titles Sqlmngr.exe and then the error code as I
    | specified earlier. As I mentioned it happens every now and again, no
    pattern
    | to it
    | --
    | Parul