SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b } Memory
August 2, 2005 11:23:57 AM

SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this message
everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate or
Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer gives
any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
patches and SPs
--
Parul
Anonymous

If you meant "sqlmangr.exe" It is the system tray application which allows
the user to start and stop SQL related services.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Parul" wrote:
| SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this
message
| everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
| causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate
or
| Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer
gives
| any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
| patches and SPs
| --
| Parul
Anonymous
a b } Memory
August 8, 2005 7:35:03 AM

No it is the Error window titles Sqlmngr.exe and then the error code as I
specified earlier. As I mentioned it happens every now and again, no pattern
to it
--
Parul

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> If you meant "sqlmangr.exe" It is the system tray application which allows
> the user to start and stop SQL related services.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Parul" wrote:
> | SQLmngr.exe: 0x780104ac referenced memory at 0x006b0094 Getting this
> message
> | everytime I TS onto my Windows 2000 Advanced Server . Doesn't seem to be
> | causing any problems other than being annoying. Asks me to OK to Terminate
> or
> | Ignore. It comes up a few times each month. Nothing in the Event viewer
> gives
> | any hint as to what is causing it. The server does have all the latest
> | patches and SPs
> | --
> | Parul

Anonymous
a b } Memory
August 8, 2005 2:08:18 PM

This may help.

http://astor.com.pl/www/Download/Centrum_techniczne/Won...

Failing that it may be spyware/virus related.

--

!