Logical Disk management administrative service

Windows 2000 Server running Exchange 2000 enterprise and also acting as the
PDC "a genious idea that happened before I took over as the admin". the
service won't start even if I try to manually start it via the services snap
in, or if I try to look under disk management.

HELP!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about logical disk management administrative service

    It is set to manual start and is only started when you run 'Disk Management'

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "CP" wrote:
    | Windows 2000 Server running Exchange 2000 enterprise and also acting as
    the
    | PDC "a genious idea that happened before I took over as the admin". the
    | service won't start even if I try to manually start it via the services
    snap
    | in, or if I try to look under disk management.
    |
    | HELP!!!!

Disk Management Windows 2000 Windows