Logical Disk management administrative service

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 2, 2005 3:45:29 PM

Windows 2000 Server running Exchange 2000 enterprise and also acting as the
PDC "a genious idea that happened before I took over as the admin". the
service won't start even if I try to manually start it via the services snap
in, or if I try to look under disk management.

HELP!!!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 7:22:48 PM

It is set to manual start and is only started when you run 'Disk Management'

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]