set hibernation file to another drive

JL

How can I set hibernation file to another drive so that I can save some
space in my C: drive? Thanks.

Unfortunately, the hibernation file must reside on the system
partition, therefore it can't be moved.

Regards,

Andrew Hodes
MCP, MCSA

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:32:46 +1000, "JL" <jlmagzine@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How can I set hibernation file to another drive so that I can save some
>space in my C: drive? Thanks.

It has to reside there. Move something else, buy bigger drive, reduce
memory installed or forgo hibernation. Those are your options.

JL wrote:

> How can I set hibernation file to another drive so that I can save some
> space in my C: drive? Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS