Found my faerie

Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to
get another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found
it, then woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).

"Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to get
> another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found it, then
> woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).

Please remember how to get there!

daramark

daramark wrote:

> "Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
>>Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to get
>>another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found it, then
>>woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).
>

> Please remember how to get there!

Got it (it's actually not far from the entrance which is good).

*wonders: why the hell haven't I found my next tablet door yet?*

"Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to get
> another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found it, then
> woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).

I re-found mine too! Last of my hallways, third last door to try.

My Faerie Statue has an anhk for it's symbol. So do I go and read the anhk
scroll to get the right phrase with the Gate Guards? The right phrase
wasn't there before, so will they change even if I don't go and read the
scroll?

And have you finished your tablet yet Dreamstalker?

daramark

daramark wrote:

> "Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
>>Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to get
>>another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found it, then
>>woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).
>
> I re-found mine too! Last of my hallways, third last door to try.
>
> My Faerie Statue has an anhk for it's symbol. So do I go and read the anhk
> scroll to get the right phrase with the Gate Guards? The right phrase
> wasn't there before, so will they change even if I don't go and read the
> scroll?
>
> And have you finished your tablet yet Dreamstalker?

Two pieces to go; once again I cannot for the life of me find the door
I need (red rectangle with fish). It's not on my maps, which means I
-must- have missed a section (yet it seems like I've already been
everywhere).

I also misplaced the piece of paper that had my list of read scrolls
on it...is there a way to find out which ones have been read (don't
the phrases for the gate guards correspond to read scrolls)? I do
recall seeing the same eight in all three of my libraries however
(refresh doesn't seem to work).

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Well, I found my faerie door, but have yet to find the one I need to get
> > another tablet piece (I actually dreamed last night that I found it, then
> > woke up and logged on to not find it in my inventory :p ).
>
> I re-found mine too! Last of my hallways, third last door to try.
>
> My Faerie Statue has an anhk for it's symbol. So do I go and read the anhk
> scroll to get the right phrase with the Gate Guards? The right phrase
> wasn't there before, so will they change even if I don't go and read the
> scroll?

You have to read the scroll first, and then you can get part the gate
guard.