Getting OS to see additional processor

We added a second processor to an existin W2K server. the firmware see the
new processor and is very happy, but the system information summary still
shows only one processor. How dio I get the server to see the new processor.
--
Bettie

This article may help.

How to Add Support for Multiple Processors in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?­id=234558

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional