How do you change the folder icons for just one drive mapp..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 3, 2005 8:48:39 PM

I have done this too many times.
I am copying or moving files from one folder structure to another and copy
it to the wrong drive.
My folder structures look so similar except for the tiny drive letter.

I would like to change the folder icons or colour per mapped drive.
Is this possible for free?

thanks.
August 3, 2005 9:03:40 PM

"jake" <jake@jake.com> wrote in message
> I have done this too many times.
> I am copying or moving files from one folder structure to another and copy
> it to the wrong drive.
> My folder structures look so similar except for the tiny drive letter.
>
> I would like to change the folder icons or colour per mapped drive.
> Is this possible for free?
>
> thanks.

I should mention that I would like to change the Drive letter icon and all
it's subfolders.
!