How do you change the folder icons for just one drive mapp..

I have done this too many times.
I am copying or moving files from one folder structure to another and copy
it to the wrong drive.
My folder structures look so similar except for the tiny drive letter.

I would like to change the folder icons or colour per mapped drive.
Is this possible for free?

thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about change folder icons drive mapp

    "jake" <jake@jake.com> wrote in message
    > I have done this too many times.
    > I am copying or moving files from one folder structure to another and copy
    > it to the wrong drive.
    > My folder structures look so similar except for the tiny drive letter.
    >
    > I would like to change the folder icons or colour per mapped drive.
    > Is this possible for free?
    >
    > thanks.

    I should mention that I would like to change the Drive letter icon and all
    it's subfolders.

Icons Moving Files Microsoft Windows