Can I Install windows 2003s along with win2000server on di..

Tags:
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Partition
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 4, 2005 3:48:12 AM

HI,
I have dual bootable system win98 and win 2000 server on C: and D:
recepectively.I have single hard disk with diff partition. I want to load
windows 2003 server on different partition Is that possible. I hope when i
try to load win 2003 server on diff drive the other drives won't be effected.
Does it go along with windows 2000 server, which is already in my drive.

Thanks in advance

Rama

More about : install windows 2003s win2000server

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:35:57 AM

Yes, not a problem.

--