how can i clear all foot steps after using someone login

if i use anybody login id and clean all my foot mark(all file visited,all
temp,internet related works)

Formating the hard drive will do this.

Shakti Barath wrote:
> if i use anybody login id and clean all my foot mark(all file visited,all
> temp,internet related works)

Roxio makes, or at least used to make, a product called "GoBack"
that might do what you seem to be asking for.

It has been quite a while since I have used any Roxio products
and from what I hear most Roxio products have lost whatever
reputation for quality they had before Roxio was spun off from
Adaptec.

I know there were a few products competing with GoBack, but I
can't remember any names or manufacturers.

In news:CC3B812B-DAD7-4166-8181-0B31C3B68967@microsoft.com,
Shakti Barath <Shakti Barath@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> if i use anybody login id and clean all my foot mark(all file
> visited,all temp,internet related works)

What is your purpose?