check free space of hard disk through batch file

hi,
I have to see the free space of all hard disk drives of my win2000
server & creat log this a job of daily chech list. Is it posible to chech
free space of drives throuth batch file and also creat log in notpad.

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 02:07:02 -0700, group policy <grouppolicy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>hi,
> I have to see the free space of all hard disk drives of my win2000
>server & creat log this a job of daily chech list. Is it posible to chech
>free space of drives throuth batch file and also creat log in notpad.

See the following tips in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

9035 » How can I retrieve the free space of a local or remote drive, using standard commands?

5229 » How do I use the Disk Properties Query Script tool (Diskproperties.pl) to display information about disks on local and remote Microsoft Windows 2000-based computers?

7891 » How do I rapidly retrieve a volume's size, free space, and allocation unit, in a batch, using freeware?