Part of the plot?

It starts in the desert but not in the plain,
But then? Not in sunshine, but found in the rain.
After that, just ask Coltzan, Amira knows not.
And end in the pyramid; not a temple or hut.
Put them together, your next task's in hand.
And perhaps a great city will return to this land.

That's this week's Lenny. I'm up too early, so all I can say is Wha? I
need more sleep.

daramark

daramark wrote:
> It starts in the desert but not in the plain,
> But then? Not in sunshine, but found in the rain.
> After that, just ask Coltzan, Amira knows not.
> And end in the pyramid; not a temple or hut.
> Put them together, your next task's in hand.
> And perhaps a great city will return to this land.
>
> That's this week's Lenny. I'm up too early, so all I can say is Wha? I
> need more sleep.
>

> daramark

I think it starts with S A

I'm assuming its some play on the letters:

Starts in Desert but not in Plain - so starts with D or E?
Not in Sunshine but found in Rain - Rand A are NOT in sunshine.
etc etc..

But I cant figure it yet

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> daramark wrote:
>> It starts in the desert but not in the plain,
>> But then? Not in sunshine, but found in the rain.
>> After that, just ask Coltzan, Amira knows not.
>> And end in the pyramid; not a temple or hut.
>> Put them together, your next task's in hand.
>> And perhaps a great city will return to this land.
>>
>> That's this week's Lenny. I'm up too early, so all I can say is Wha? I
>> need more sleep.
>>

>> daramark
> I think it starts with S A

Well... I tried my way and I got a big jumble of letters. Out of the jumble
I did find a couple words, two being "ride" and "carpet". I also found,
when doing it another way the words "Crazy" and "peddler"... I have NO idea
if I am even doing it right, but hey, we'll see!