Green is one of the regular colors, correct? I just zapped my Yellow
Elephante and got a Green Uni. If that's a rare color, he's headed for
the pound, but I'm pretty sure it's a normal color. Am I right?

I can't check it out by going to 'Create a pet' because I have four pets
already! It won't even let me on the page! Thanks!

-Lois

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Green is one of the regular colors, correct? I just zapped my Yellow
> Elephante and got a Green Uni. If that's a rare color, he's headed for
> the pound, but I'm pretty sure it's a normal color. Am I right?
>
> I can't check it out by going to 'Create a pet' because I have four pets
> already! It won't even let me on the page! Thanks!
>
> -Lois

Why send him to the pound if it's rare? Do you get a benefit somehow?

No, Gsulois likes to send rare pets to the pound to benefit people who hang
out there.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> No, Gsulois likes to send rare pets to the pound to benefit people who
> hang out there.

Wow! How very thoughtful and generous. Nice.
;~)
Thanks, bodcat!

>> No, Gsulois likes to send rare pets to the pound to benefit people who
>> hang out there.
>
>Wow! How very thoughtful and generous. Nice.
>;~)
>Thanks, bodcat!

Thoughtful, generous... bored was more like it! I wanted to zap a pet,
had some extra nps laying around, but didn't want to experiment on my
precious scorchio! So instead I do experiments on poor, unsuspecting pets
from the adoption agency, hehe!! Also, it helps to get avies, adopting
pets that are certain species, etc. Also I attach petpets to them to play
with and get the avies. And then, yeah, the pretty pets go back to the
pound for newbies or, if I feel like it, to friends. (Anyone want a
shadow peophin? 5 days until she goes to the pound!)

If you want to see my progress, you can go here:
http://petpages.neopets.com/~haolys014951

<end plug for website> ;)

And thanks, bodcat, I guess I can keep zapping her (not him like I said in
my original post, oops!) until she changes a pretty (or at least rare)
color.

>>> No, Gsulois likes to send rare pets to the pound to benefit people who
>>> hang out there.
>>
>>Wow! How very thoughtful and generous. Nice.
>>;~)
>>Thanks, bodcat!
>
> Thoughtful, generous... bored was more like it! I wanted to zap a pet,
> had some extra nps laying around, but didn't want to experiment on my
> precious scorchio! So instead I do experiments on poor, unsuspecting pets
> from the adoption agency, hehe!! Also, it helps to get avies, adopting
> pets that are certain species, etc. Also I attach petpets to them to play
> with and get the avies. And then, yeah, the pretty pets go back to the
> pound for newbies or, if I feel like it, to friends. (Anyone want a
> shadow peophin? 5 days until she goes to the pound!)

Well, it sounds like you've created a fun hobby! I wish I could take that
shadow Peophin, but I'm full up.

I'm pretty sure green/blue/red/yellow are the base colors.

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Green is one of the regular colors, correct? I just zapped my Yellow
> Elephante and got a Green Uni. If that's a rare color, he's headed for
> the pound, but I'm pretty sure it's a normal color. Am I right?
>
> I can't check it out by going to 'Create a pet' because I have four pets
> already! It won't even let me on the page! Thanks!
>
> -Lois

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >> No, Gsulois likes to send rare pets to the pound to benefit people who
> >> hang out there.
> >
> >Wow! How very thoughtful and generous. Nice.
> >;~)
> >Thanks, bodcat!
>
> Thoughtful, generous... bored was more like it! I wanted to zap a pet,
> had some extra nps laying around, but didn't want to experiment on my
> precious scorchio!
>
> -Lois

That is nice, would this qualify as nice too? While trying to get tablet
pieces I realized I would have to wait 11 hours before my pets would be able
to catch anything while fishing. So I went to the pound, grabbed an
unsuspecting pet, and took it fishing. The pet caught driftwood and I got
the desired parchment before I sent it back to the pound. Was that bad? I
did feed it so at least it wasn't hungry and the time out of the pound
should have been like a mini vacation.

kolugunner

You can get a green uni morphing potion for under 10,000 NP

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Green is one of the regular colors, correct? I just zapped my Yellow
> Elephante and got a Green Uni. If that's a rare color, he's headed for
> the pound, but I'm pretty sure it's a normal color. Am I right?
>
> I can't check it out by going to 'Create a pet' because I have four pets
> already! It won't even let me on the page! Thanks!
>
> -Lois

>You can get a green uni morphing potion for under 10,000 NP

Wow, so... not rare at all... hey, that gets you an avie, anyone know
what the cheapest morphing potion is? Hey, why stop at lab zapping when I
can have my pets drink disfiguring potions too?!

-Lois

I thought you had to own it for like 72 hours??!!

In article <s25Ze.254416$Hk.83439@pd7tw1no>, bodcat1
<bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote:

> I thought you had to own it for like 72 hours??!!

Maybe you used to have to...

Heck, just today I went out, adopted a skeith, fed it a skeith juice
cocktail, got the avie, and fed it a few other junk things of mine, and
sent it on back.

I think I dumped it the next day. No longer than 2 days later.