START/PROGRAMS

Is there a way I can remove the PROGRAMS section after clicking on START?
I want a GPO that will only let the users click on teh icons on teh desktop,
and be able to log off. I got everythgin else off.

Thanks

CD

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Just remember that they can still browse to the Program Files folder and run
programs from their.

"Johnfli" wrote:

> Is there a way I can remove the PROGRAMS section after clicking on START?
> I want a GPO that will only let the users click on teh icons on teh desktop,
> and be able to log off. I got everythgin else off.
>

> Thanks

I have taken away most of teh stuff in PROGRAMS, but not all.
That is why I want to get rid of teh PROGRAM part