windows update

I'm trying to intall Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235) for
windows 2000. Windows update says it has updated successfully after updating.
The problem is windows update keep queing me that update is available and
shows up on the update list.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows update

    Hi

    If you are certain that this update has been installed correctly, you can
    choose to dismiss this particular update in windows update. Once set windows
    update will no longer prompt you to install that update again.

    "sven" wrote:

    > I'm trying to intall Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235) for
    > windows 2000. Windows update says it has updated successfully after updating.
    > The problem is windows update keep queing me that update is available and
    > shows up on the update list.

    I did a search and foun the update and installed it, but windows update still
    shows it on the list. Also the on the window update list I noticed the update
    does'nt appear to have anything in it . i.e
    " Download size (total): 0 KB *
    Estimated time at your connection speed: 0 minutes *
    (*Downloaded; ready to install) "

    "Chris" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > If you are certain that this update has been installed correctly, you can
    > choose to dismiss this particular update in windows update. Once set windows
    > update will no longer prompt you to install that update again.
    >
    > "sven" wrote:
    >
    > > I'm trying to intall Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235) for
    > > windows 2000. Windows update says it has updated successfully after updating.
    > > The problem is windows update keep queing me that update is available and
    > > shows up on the update list.

Security Windows 2000 Windows Update Microsoft Windows