  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
August 6, 2005 12:53:36 PM

I'm trying to intall Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235) for
windows 2000. Windows update says it has updated successfully after updating.
The problem is windows update keep queing me that update is available and
shows up on the update list.

More about : windows update

August 6, 2005 5:46:07 PM

Hi

If you are certain that this update has been installed correctly, you can
choose to dismiss this particular update in windows update. Once set windows
update will no longer prompt you to install that update again.

"sven" wrote:

> I'm trying to intall Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235) for
> windows 2000. Windows update says it has updated successfully after updating.
> The problem is windows update keep queing me that update is available and
> shows up on the update list.

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 6, 2005 10:15:02 PM

I did a search and foun the update and installed it, but windows update still
shows it on the list. Also the on the window update list I noticed the update
does'nt appear to have anything in it . i.e
" Download size (total): 0 KB *
Estimated time at your connection speed: 0 minutes *
(*Downloaded; ready to install) "

!