Thanks. I was wondering how long before they would advertise another
movie.

In article <M_XYe.11920$0u2.2521023@news20.bellglobal.com>, daramark
<dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> http://www.neopets.com/games/bvitrivia_sg.phtml
>
> It's for a movie called Goal! that opens in Singapore on 6th Oct.
>
> I never heard of it. It's about Soccer (Football to those who aren't in
> N.A.).

Wow, guessing I got 4 of 10 right.

Also, that puts me at 246, 4 more for the avvie!

>http://www.neopets.com/games/bvitrivia_sg.phtml
>
>It's for a movie called Goal! that opens in Singapore on 6th Oct.

Thanks! And if anyone wants to *gasp* cheat, I've posted the answers:

http://petpages.neopets.com/~Skyrocket9305

Played 4 times to get them, they're in alphabetical order based on the
first word of the question.

-Lois

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> http://www.neopets.com/games/bvitrivia_sg.phtml
>
> It's for a movie called Goal! that opens in Singapore on 6th Oct.
>
> I never heard of it. It's about Soccer (Football to those who aren't in
> N.A.).

They have been making a fuss of Beckham's cameo appearance here so I
have at least heard of it. Got loads of points from the game too which
was nice as it asked some simple (for a Brit) general knowledge footie
questions. :)