Autostart a programm and set the window of the program act..

Hi @ all!
How can I start a program on windows startup and set the window of the
programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
as well on startup, can set his window activ.
Just my program should always be on top.
Is that possible with a VBScript?
Thanks for your ideas!

greetings Alex
1 answer Last reply
More about autostart programm window program

    spam.groups@ultimativ.ch wrote:

    > Hi @ all!
    > How can I start a program on windows startup and set the window of the
    > programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
    > as well on startup, can set his window activ.
    > Just my program should always be on top.
    > Is that possible with a VBScript?
    > Thanks for your ideas!

    Hi,

    See if this one does what you want: