Autostart a programm and set the window of the program act..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 7, 2005 4:39:05 AM

Hi @ all!
How can I start a program on windows startup and set the window of the
programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
as well on startup, can set his window activ.
Just my program should always be on top.
Is that possible with a VBScript?
Thanks for your ideas!

greetings Alex
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:20:40 AM

spam.groups@ultimativ.ch wrote:

> Hi @ all!
> How can I start a program on windows startup and set the window of the
> programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
> as well on startup, can set his window activ.
> Just my program should always be on top.
> Is that possible with a VBScript?
> Thanks for your ideas!

Hi,

See if this one does what you want: