S3 Trio 32/64 Display Drivers

Can anyone help please? Using VMware to run 2000Pro on XP machine. I
only get 16 colours and lowest resolution. S3 drivers for above needed
as I cannot locate the exact driver from the web. Does anyone know a
secret squirrel source for these drivers? Any help appreciated.
(Card runs perfectly under normal XP operation @ 1024x768)
agrajag

dl

google - 660 hits