How to see full path name of program in Windows Task Manager

I am using Windows 2000 server. I have two instances of oracle.exe started.
They are, however, from different directories:, e:\oracle\oracle.exe
d:\oracle\oracle.exe.

Task manager, processes, shows both of them as oracle.exe, is there a way to
see full names including folder names.

Thanks,

Prem

Prem Mehrotra wrote:

> I am using Windows 2000 server. I have two instances of
> oracle.exe started. They are, however, from different
> directories:, e:\oracle\oracle.exe d:\oracle\oracle.exe.
>
> Task manager, processes, shows both of them as oracle.exe,
> is there a way to see full names including folder names.

Hi,

Download Process Explorer from SysInternals (task manager on
steroids).

http://www.sysinternals.com

In Process Explorer, right click on the process and select
Properties, or add "Command Line" or "Image Path" to the
columns displayed in the main window (right click on one
of the existing columns and select "Select Columns..."

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: