windows 2000 won't detect wmp54g wireless adapter

Craig

Hi, I've been trying to install my linksys wireless adapter, however, when I
place the card in the slot the lights on the card won't come on nor will
windows detect the card and install the drivers. The card works fine, I
tired it in another computer and the lights come on immediately as soon as I
hit the power button. Can someone help me with this problem or at the very
least explain why windows won't detect the card? Thank you.

Craig.

dl

Tried it another slot?
Has some one been tweaking the bios? if so try setting to defaults

"Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I've been trying to install my linksys wireless adapter, however, when
> place the card in the slot the lights on the card won't come on nor will
> windows detect the card and install the drivers. The card works fine, I
> tired it in another computer and the lights come on immediately as soon as
> hit the power button. Can someone help me with this problem or at the
very
> least explain why windows won't detect the card? Thank you.
>
> Craig.

TRENDING THREADS