Need some advice on some Required Whiteboard Software.

Me and a friend are on two separate OS's. I'm on WinXP, and he's on Win2000,
and we need some TCP/IP Whiteboard software. We have tried to use MSN, but
it tells him he needs to be on WinXP. Does anybody know of any that will
work on Win2000 and WinXP, either software based on each machine, or even
http based, as I could host it on my own server for us both to access? Also
he can't upgrade to WinXP yet, so that is out the question.

Thanks in Advance.
Paul.

P.s. I've posted this before on a WinXP group, but nothing was offered as
options, except MSN, but that doesn't work. And if I'm in the wrong group, I
apologise, and could I be directed to the right place....

Use NetMeeting...comes with windows jigga.
--
"Talk Nerdy to Me"

"Kardon Coupé" wrote:

> Me and a friend are on two separate OS's. I'm on WinXP, and he's on Win2000,
> and we need some TCP/IP Whiteboard software. We have tried to use MSN, but
> it tells him he needs to be on WinXP. Does anybody know of any that will
> work on Win2000 and WinXP, either software based on each machine, or even
> http based, as I could host it on my own server for us both to access? Also
> he can't upgrade to WinXP yet, so that is out the question.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Paul.
>
> P.s. I've posted this before on a WinXP group, but nothing was offered as
> options, except MSN, but that doesn't work. And if I'm in the wrong group, I
> apologise, and could I be directed to the right place....

I forgot to mention we had tried that too... and we couldn't connect. I
dunno if it was a router issue, we'd opened the ports, etc, etc. But alas
nothing.

"Nick Leh" <nickledesma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Use NetMeeting...comes with windows jigga.
> --
> "Talk Nerdy to Me"
>

> "Kardon Coupé" wrote:
>
>> Me and a friend are on two separate OS's. I'm on WinXP, and he's on
>> Win2000,
>> and we need some TCP/IP Whiteboard software. We have tried to use MSN,
>> but
>> it tells him he needs to be on WinXP. Does anybody know of any that will
>> work on Win2000 and WinXP, either software based on each machine, or even
>> http based, as I could host it on my own server for us both to access?
>> Also
>> he can't upgrade to WinXP yet, so that is out the question.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance.
>> Paul.
>>
>> P.s. I've posted this before on a WinXP group, but nothing was offered as
>> options, except MSN, but that doesn't work. And if I'm in the wrong
>> group, I
>> apologise, and could I be directed to the right place....

if most of them arent working you prolly have a network issue and not a
whiteboard, if you feel its not your network get a whiteboard from here

www.snapfiles.com
--
"Talk Nerdy to Me"