Tried to buy sand...

ERROR : We could not reduce the amount of this object. Thats a relief, it
could have been duplicated!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> ERROR : We could not reduce the amount of this object. Thats a relief, it
> could have been duplicated!

Weird. I bought some last night for just under 600 NP. If I wasn't so
cheap I could have had lots of the stuff by now. Most of it was for 700 NP
or more.

daramark

>Weird. I bought some last night for just under 600 NP. If I wasn't so
>cheap I could have had lots of the stuff by now. Most of it was for 700
>NP
>or more.

Prices are dropping... I sold my first pile yesterday at 999nps, then
last night I sold 2 more piles for 799nps, today the prices seem to be
down to 699nps and less. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted!

-Lois

I bought a bunch of underpriced at 300np. Who knows, its probably junk, but
I thought I'd stock up.