Suicyco

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2005

Hello group

This has been driving me crazy for months now. Had this PC for a couple
years now and never had this problem before. No new devices have been
installed either. System randomly seems to get this error;
STOP: 0X000000D1 (0x00000000, 0X00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
Begin dump of physical memory
At first it happened every month almost to the day, but the frequency of it
is happening more often now.
sometimes it happens several times a day, sometimes it doesn't happen for a
week. Already reinstalled system several times, it's fully updated. I've
had every card removed, including their drivers, changed memory around,
uninstalled programs(including firewall(kerio) and AV(Avast))

I could say it was the system itself, except that the other 2 PCs have
encountered this also. They are 2000 also.

checked IRQs on this system and these are what are conflicting.
IRQ 16 NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440
IRQ 16 U.S. Robotics V.92 PCI Faxmodem
IRQ 21 Creative SB Live! Basic (WDM)
IRQ 21 Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC #2

also it is installed as ACPI Uniprocessor PC.

Could really use some guidance how to rid myself of this problem, or
troubleshoot to find out the exact cause.

Thanks for your time and any help

One of these may help you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;129972
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156280
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255594
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260956
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;266221
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278945
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302400
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315819
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323653
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810038
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810090
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816990
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817700
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817864
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829120
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834938
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836111
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841963
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883114
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889174

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dave Patrick" <DSPatrick@nOsPAM.gmail.com> wrote in

> One of these may help you.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;129972
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156280
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255594
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260956
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;266221
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278945
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302400
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315819
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323653
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810038
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810090
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816990
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817700
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817864
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829120
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834938
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836111
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841963
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883114
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889174

Thanks, been thru the microsoft pages already.
All i see is give them money to talk to support for a hotfix. and that
might not even solve problem.

Hotfixes are always free.