I dont norm do this but.......

I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
clearly not all there,
the shop is insulting to say the least,
"Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
you will see what i mean,
Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
you lot have a look & see what you think..

"soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> clearly not all there,
> the shop is insulting to say the least,
> "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> you will see what i mean,
> Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> you lot have a look & see what you think..

Obsiously a user who is no longer happy playing the game. It would have
been a thousand times easier to block all neomails on the account ( since
its obviously a gallery) rather than pointing out the defects in other
players. Some people live to put down others though, sooooo I will just
*sigh* and end my comment here.

> Obsiously a user who is no longer happy playing the game. It would have
> been a thousand times easier to block all neomails on the account ( since
> its obviously a gallery) rather than pointing out the defects in other
> players. Some people live to put down others though, sooooo I will just
> *sigh* and end my comment here.

No - you couldn't be parther from the truth. I have seen many people put
stuff like that on their lookup - it is like covering their butts because
people can have multiple accounts, but may earn NP from only one. So she is
saying "hey I use multiple accounts, but not to earn more NP".. As far as
the shop goes, I understand where she is coming from - I get neomails asking
me to drop prices all the time. It is annoying. And the reason she
mentions that she restocked the pea chia pop is that she may be accused of
using autobuyers or something like that. As far as never changing the shop
to a gallery, neo will have the final say on that any time now :eek:D

I have spoken to this person in the past for one reason or another - I
recognize the "eqfanart" name from her other account from my Kad feeding
days. I always thought it said "fart" LOL

:eek:)
..

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> > this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> > clearly not all there,
> > the shop is insulting to say the least,
> > "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> > you will see what i mean,
> > Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> > you lot have a look & see what you think..

Farther not Parther LOL - I was so careful to spell everything else
correctly. :eek:P

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Obsiously a user who is no longer happy playing the game. It would have
> > been a thousand times easier to block all neomails on the account (
since
> > its obviously a gallery) rather than pointing out the defects in other
> > players. Some people live to put down others though, sooooo I will just
> > *sigh* and end my comment here.
> >

> No - you couldn't be parther from the truth. I have seen many people put
> stuff like that on their lookup - it is like covering their butts because
> people can have multiple accounts, but may earn NP from only one. So she
is
> saying "hey I use multiple accounts, but not to earn more NP".. As far as
> the shop goes, I understand where she is coming from - I get neomails
asking
> me to drop prices all the time. It is annoying. And the reason she
> mentions that she restocked the pea chia pop is that she may be accused of
> using autobuyers or something like that. As far as never changing the
shop
> to a gallery, neo will have the final say on that any time now :eek:D
>
> I have spoken to this person in the past for one reason or another - I
> recognize the "eqfanart" name from her other account from my Kad feeding
> days. I always thought it said "fart" LOL
>
> :eek:)
> .
>
> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > >I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> > > this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> > > clearly not all there,
> > > the shop is insulting to say the least,
> > > "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> > > you will see what i mean,
> > > Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> > > you lot have a look & see what you think..

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> clearly not all there,
> the shop is insulting to say the least,
> "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> you will see what i mean,
> Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> you lot have a look & see what you think..

Just someone who is sick of receiving stupid neomails I think, and I
know how they feel. :)

soviet1918 wrote:
> I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> clearly not all there,
> the shop is insulting to say the least,
> "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> you will see what i mean,
> Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> you lot have a look & see what you think..

it is a frozen account.............

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
> soviet1918 wrote:
> > I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> > this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> > clearly not all there,
> > the shop is insulting to say the least,
> > "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> > you will see what i mean,
> > Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> > you lot have a look & see what you think..
> >

> it is a frozen account.............

No it isn't.

>it is a frozen account.............

No it's not. Click on the user expatriate when you search the name, not
the pet named expatriate. No one has logged onto the account for 41 days,
a shame that stuff is sitting there, but it's not frozen.

And I think the shop is amusing, I know I'm tired of stupid neomails also.
I screenie them instead and upload them, so I guess I'm insulting also.
Ah, well, I'm sure I've been called worse.

-Lois

Les wrote:
> any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
>
>>soviet1918 wrote:
>>
>>>I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
>>>this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
>>>clearly not all there,
>>>the shop is insulting to say the least,
>>>"Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
>>>you will see what i mean,
>>>Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
>>>you lot have a look & see what you think..
>>>

>>it is a frozen account.............
>>

> No it isn't.
it says so.......... on the user lookup....... on the shield.

>it says so.......... on the user lookup....... on the shield.

It's a fake shield, lots of users think they're being clever by covering
up the Neo-shields. If a user is really frozen, you won't be able to get
on their user look-up at all.

-Lois

gsulois wrote:
>>it is a frozen account.............
>

> No it's not. Click on the user expatriate when you search the name, not
> the pet named expatriate. No one has logged onto the account for 41 days,
> a shame that stuff is sitting there, but it's not frozen.
>
> And I think the shop is amusing, I know I'm tired of stupid neomails also.
> I screenie them instead and upload them, so I guess I'm insulting also.
> Ah, well, I'm sure I've been called worse.
>
> -Lois

I did click on the user and the shield says Frozen..... or is that a new
kind of status, like 1 year, or 2 months?

gsulois wrote:
>>it says so.......... on the user lookup....... on the shield.
>

> It's a fake shield, lots of users think they're being clever by covering
> up the Neo-shields. If a user is really frozen, you won't be able to get
> on their user look-up at all.
>
> -Lois

sorry I did not know that.

Charlie

Sounds reasonable to me! Whenever I restock my weapons shop I get mails
asking me to lend people stuff, give them it or lower my price!

Charlie.

"soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> clearly not all there,
> the shop is insulting to say the least,
> "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> you will see what i mean,
> Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> you lot have a look & see what you think..

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
> Les wrote:

> >>it is a frozen account.............
> >>

> > No it isn't.
> it says so.......... on the user lookup....... on the shield.

You can make those yourself when you do your own lookup. If the account
was frozen it would say in the status information and the shop would not
be there.

But at the end of the day even if you get
silly neo's from people it is no excuse for
being rude calling people idiotic,

It cost's nothing for being polite.......

Charlie <news@lowfidelity.NOSPAMorg.uk> wrote in message
> Sounds reasonable to me! Whenever I restock my weapons shop I get mails
> asking me to lend people stuff, give them it or lower my price!
>
> Charlie.
>
> "soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > I dont normaly do this but i just had to in
> > this case have a look at this user ( expatriate )
> > clearly not all there,
> > the shop is insulting to say the least,
> > "Parden me for being a Idiotic User"
> > you will see what i mean,
> > Her lookup thing well....maybe it's just me,
> > you lot have a look & see what you think..

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

> But at the end of the day even if you get
> silly neo's from people it is no excuse for
> being rude calling people idiotic,
>
> It cost's nothing for being polite.......

Exactly, just as in this and other newsgroups, ignore, delete, ignore,
delete!