McDonalds Giveaway

Last response: in Video Games
September 25, 2005 12:20:07 AM

Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
apparently.

http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml

-Lois

More about : mcdonalds giveaway

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 1:43:22 AM

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
> apparently.
>
> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml
>
> -Lois

Thanks!

Nope, nobody mentioned it. I wonder if they plan to do it twice a year now?
That would be nice. And the Advent calander, lots of free stuff.

And speaking of free, does anybody know if the Fruit Machine is working if
you have a link? I didn't save any of the dailies, and I was just
wondering. Or are they doing away with it, since they took it away with all
the other stuff. What about Geos? I didn't get to play it.

daramark

daramark

daramark
September 25, 2005 1:43:23 AM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
>> apparently.
>>
>> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml
>>
>> -Lois
>>
> Thanks!
>
> Nope, nobody mentioned it. I wonder if they plan to do it twice a year
> now? That would be nice. And the Advent calander, lots of free stuff.
>
> And speaking of free, does anybody know if the Fruit Machine is working if
> you have a link? I didn't save any of the dailies, and I was just
> wondering. Or are they doing away with it, since they took it away with
> all the other stuff. What about Geos? I didn't get to play it.
>

> daramark

Yes, thanks for the information; really good to know about this. Wish they
had told us.
I checked and I did have the link to the fruit machine bookmarked. This is
what I got when I went:

You get one free spin per day, so what are you waiting for?!?

Oh no!
There's nothing here! Whatever you were looking for seems to have
vanished with the rest of Sakhmet City!
September 25, 2005 1:51:42 AM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Nope, nobody mentioned it. I wonder if they plan to do it twice a year
> now? That would be nice. And the Advent calander, lots of free stuff.
>
> And speaking of free, does anybody know if the Fruit Machine is working if
> you have a link? I didn't save any of the dailies, and I was just
> wondering. Or are they doing away with it, since they took it away with
> all the other stuff. What about Geos? I didn't get to play it.

fruit machine is a bust

http://www.neopets.com/desert/fruitmachine.phtml
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 7:12:45 AM

Part of it might be that it is New Zealand... and maybe we were not supposed
to get it, since the link didnt work when Taiwan was doing it

:o )

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
> apparently.
>
> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml
>
> -Lois

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 11:10:06 AM

gsulois wrote:
> Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
> apparently.
>
> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml
>
> -Lois

I didn't know about it.... thanks!
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 11:11:12 AM

daramark wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Nope, nobody mentioned it. I wonder if they plan to do it twice a year now?
> That would be nice. And the Advent calander, lots of free stuff.
>
> And speaking of free, does anybody know if the Fruit Machine is working if
> you have a link? I didn't save any of the dailies, and I was just
> wondering. Or are they doing away with it, since they took it away with all
> the other stuff. What about Geos? I didn't get to play it.
>

> daramark
>

> daramark
>
> daramark

the fruit macine is not working since sakhmet was taken.........
September 25, 2005 6:07:25 PM

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Has this been posted? The giveaways started up again on Sept. 15th
> > apparently.
> >
> > http://www.neopets.com/mcd/dailyprize.phtml
> >
> > -Lois
> >
> Thanks!
>
> Nope, nobody mentioned it. I wonder if they plan to do it twice a year now?
> That would be nice. And the Advent calander, lots of free stuff.

They do it when ever McDonalds is giving away Neopet toys.
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 9:09:23 PM

Yeah thanks for that i just got a bloody tree
now were shall i stick it......lol

!