generic host process for win32

Hi Group,

I have been getting this message on a newly installed XP with SP2 and
antivirus software....I searched, but I can't seem to find a reason why this
is goin on. I hope someone can shed some light.

Thanks,
Limonzitos
2 answers Last reply
More about generic host process win32

    "...this is going on." What is the 'this'? What is going on?

    Limonzitos wrote:
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > I have been getting this message on a newly installed XP with SP2 and
    > antivirus software....I searched, but I can't seem to find a reason why this
    > is goin on. I hope someone can shed some light.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Limonzitos

    Uh...., getting *what* message? No one can help if you don't
    provide at least a modicum of information.

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network