generic host process for win32

Hi Group,

I have been getting this message on a newly installed XP with SP2 and
antivirus software....I searched, but I can't seem to find a reason why this
is goin on. I hope someone can shed some light.

Thanks,
Limonzitos

"...this is going on." What is the 'this'? What is going on?

Limonzitos wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> I have been getting this message on a newly installed XP with SP2 and
> antivirus software....I searched, but I can't seem to find a reason why this
> is goin on. I hope someone can shed some light.
>
> Thanks,
> Limonzitos

Uh...., getting *what* message? No one can help if you don't
provide at least a modicum of information.

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network