Wise Old King

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

This is the first time I ever won anything from the Wise Old King

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"You can do a lot worse than wisdom is like the quickness of the adventurous
Boween," you declare insightfully.

He ponders all that you have said.

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.

King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (689 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:

Cartography For Beginners

He also gives you 107 Neopoints!

Not bad! The book isn't worth much, about 500 nps, but it's still a thrill
the first time!
;~)

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> This is the first time I ever won anything from the Wise Old King
>
> King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
>
> "You can do a lot worse than wisdom is like the quickness of the
> adventurous Boween," you declare insightfully.
>
> He ponders all that you have said.
>
> It seems he is not displeased. That's good.
>
> King Hagan Says:
> Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
> I give you a B! (689 out of 1000)
> Here is something to help you study.
>
> King Hagan hands you:
>
> Cartography For Beginners
>
> He also gives you 107 Neopoints!
>
> Not bad! The book isn't worth much, about 500 nps, but it's still a
> thrill the first time!
> ;~)
>

> just a tip- if your sentence dosen't make sence u are more likely to get a
> prize !

> <
he didn't seem to like it much when I told him the same thing.. lol

King Hagan Says:
I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that!

Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

oo7shannell

Here's what I got...

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"Never trust there's nothing quite like is equivalent to the wrath of a team of asparagus Abominable Snowball," you remark insightfully.

He ponders all that you have said.

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.

King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (710 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:

Brightvale Castle

ashleeboo90

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"I've always said that success is like the pride of a brave Kau," you conjecture perceptively.

He ponders all that you have said.

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.

King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (638 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:Keeping The Peace

lolandpro

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"Never trust there's nothing quite like is equivalent to the wrath of a team of asparagus Abominable Snowball," you say wisely.

He ponders all that you have said.
Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.
King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (765 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.
Lesser Healing Scroll

He also gives you 546 Neopoints!