bing

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2002

Hi,

We have a Windows 2000 server which run SQL 2000 and IIS 5.0. We need to
join it in a domain. Three domain controllers run Windows 2000 as well.
I'd appreciate any pointers or information on that.

Bing

bing

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2002

"bing" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a Windows 2000 server which run SQL 2000 and IIS 5.0. We need to
> join it in a domain. Three domain controllers run Windows 2000 as well.
> I'd appreciate any pointers or information on that.
>
> Bing

Looks like netdom is the way to go. But I cannot find netdom command on my
win2k host. How can I get it?

Thanks,

Bing