Fatal Error c0000005

Hi,

Im trying to run a program called orderwise on my client machines.

Some of the win2kpro machines are having the following problem.

When logged in a a user and you try to start the orderwise program the
following error messages appear

Fatal Error: Exception Code = C0000005 @ 08/04/05 10:07:55 AM. Error log
file c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VFP\vfp8err.log

Click OK and get

The instruction at "0x0c040449" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on Cancel to debug the program

Bottom line cant use the program.

If logged in as an the administrator can use it fine.

It seems that any user can not use the program when they are logging in.

Some client machines are unaffected by the problem and all users that log in
to those machines can use the program fine.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

Keith

Hi Keith -
I've just updated all the 2000 machines on my network and am running into
the same problem. Programs are not available except to the users who had
access before the updates were installed. Did you ever figure out a solution?

Thanks
Lynne