roaming profiles

Hello!
I have a user in a Win2k domain in native mode, and is roaming profile is
very often (almost always) locked out.
The client is Win2k professional SP4. There is not a particular or unusual
operation performed by the user, it happens, and the account has to be
unlocked in Active Directory.
I checked already the Domain Policies and they are fine.
Any clues anyone?
Thanks a lot
1 answer Last reply
More about roaming profiles

    Do they have any manually mapped drives that try to reconnect at logon that
    could be using an expired pwd? Or they could have a service or scheduled
    task setup to run under their user name that now has a bad pwd.

    "Franco Colzani" wrote:

    > Hello!
    > I have a user in a Win2k domain in native mode, and is roaming profile is
    > very often (almost always) locked out.
    > The client is Win2k professional SP4. There is not a particular or unusual
    > operation performed by the user, it happens, and the account has to be
    > unlocked in Active Directory.
    > I checked already the Domain Policies and they are fine.
    > Any clues anyone?
    > Thanks a lot

Domain Roaming Profiles Windows