roaming profiles

Hello!
I have a user in a Win2k domain in native mode, and is roaming profile is
very often (almost always) locked out.
The client is Win2k professional SP4. There is not a particular or unusual
operation performed by the user, it happens, and the account has to be
unlocked in Active Directory.
I checked already the Domain Policies and they are fine.
Any clues anyone?
Thanks a lot

CD

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Do they have any manually mapped drives that try to reconnect at logon that
could be using an expired pwd? Or they could have a service or scheduled
task setup to run under their user name that now has a bad pwd.