Removing inactive linlks in "Programs" screen

April 5, 2005 1:22:19 AM

When some programs are deleted an inactive icon is left on the programms
screen.
This polutes the screen after number of deletes.
Could anyone please tell me how to delete these inactive icons.

Many thanks,
Fred
April 5, 2005 1:22:20 AM

Using File Explorer on the PPC, navigate to Windows | Start Menu |
Programs, and delete the inactive icons.

Fred Jansen wrote:
> When some programs are deleted an inactive icon is left on the
programms
> screen.
> This polutes the screen after number of deletes.
> Could anyone please tell me how to delete these inactive icons.
>
> Many thanks,
> Fred
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 1:22:20 AM

file explorer

navigate to \windows\start_menu\programs

tap/hold/delete the icons you want to remove

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!