Add/Remove Programs failure

While logged on as Administrator and trying to Remove a WinPcap program, I
get the error:

"Unable to locate the installation log file 'C:\Program Files\Netgroup -
Politecnico di Torino\WinPcap\Uninst.isu'. Uninstallation will not
continue."

I am unable to locate this file anywhere on the drive, although
similarly-named files exist for other applications. I am also unable to
locate the "Netgroup..." directory in any backups made since January 2005.

I was able to successfully install WinPcap 3.1 and the application that
requires it is functioning normally. During the 3.1 installation, it also
reported that it (the installer) was unable to remove the old version.

How do I force a removal of the old WinPcap program from the Add/Remove
Programs interface please?

dl

The Q might better be posed to the suppliers of WinPcap, only they are
likely to know where the various bits of their app are installed