OK, someone posted a list of some sites that have custom portraits on the BG
group, but when i go to unzip them into the portrait file, I find NO
PORTRAIT FILE! Now, obviously there must be a portrait file, because I can
select all the ones that come with the game, so where is it? They wouldn't
put it outside the NWN file, would they? I have opened every single file
folder in NWN.

SilasBlack wrote:
> OK, someone posted a list of some sites that have custom portraits on the BG
> group, but when i go to unzip them into the portrait file, I find NO
> PORTRAIT FILE! Now, obviously there must be a portrait file, because I can
> select all the ones that come with the game, so where is it? They wouldn't
> put it outside the NWN file, would they? I have opened every single file
> folder in NWN.

There is no portrait file, per se. There should be a "portraits"
directory under your NWN directory. If it is not there, create it and
put all the custom portraits directly into that folder. When you create
a new character, the custom portraits in that directory should be
available. Note, this directory is initially empty--all the included
game portraits are in special archive files in the "data" directory.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first