Anyone know what these files are?

tvdebug.zip
tvdebug.log

Haven't tried to unzip the .zip file since I don't know what to expect.
The log file looks like garbage and is not deletable.

Anybody?

Thanks,
Jack.
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone files

    Some of these?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tvdebug&btnG=Google+Search

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Dave Patrick wrote:
    > Some of these?
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tvdebug&btnG=Google+Search

    Thank you very much. That appears to do the trick.
    Jack.

    Glad to hear it. You're welcome.

    --

    "Jack" wrote:
    | Thank you very much. That appears to do the trick.
    | Jack.

Microsoft Zip Windows