Anyone know what these files are?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

tvdebug.zip
tvdebug.log

Haven't tried to unzip the .zip file since I don't know what to expect.
The log file looks like garbage and is not deletable.

Anybody?

Thanks,
Jack.

Some of these?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tvdebug&btnG=Google+Search

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jack" wrote:
| tvdebug.zip
| tvdebug.log
|
| Haven't tried to unzip the .zip file since I don't know what to expect.
| The log file looks like garbage and is not deletable.
|
| Anybody?
|
| Thanks,
| Jack.

Glad to hear it. You're welcome.